Raising Aspiration throughout the School Community
Information sharing sessions will be held at Maendy Primary, Cwmbran every fortnight during the Spring Term. The sessions are designed to share the school’s practices, its collaborative working with cluster schools within the LA, and with clusters of schools across LAs.
A session CAN cover:
· Sharing of strategy and policy development for More Able and Most Able pupils
· Achieving the NACE Challenge Award
· Raising the bar in literacy in numeracy
· Developing provision for learners
· Working with parents
· Raising aspiration within the school community
· Working in collaboration with other schools
· Developing the ‘SEREN’ Project approach
These sessions can be developed into a bespoke package of collaborative working using the Professional Learning Model. Maendy staff can work alongside staff in their own settings and attend staff meetings and governors’ meetings if required.