Wellbeing Network Meetings 4th Network Meeting
Wellbeing Network Meetings.
Focus of session will include:
· Evaluating, Measuring and Tracking Wellbeing.
· Update on Regional Directory.
· Update on New Curriculum.
· Wellbeing, Equity and ESTYN.
· Update on ACE Training
· Training on Trauma and Attachment - Pathways
Course Code: EAS19/014
12 June 2019
Llanwern High School,Hartridge Farm Road,NP18 2YE
Cost charged per Whole Course
Additional Fees charged per Course
Open Map in New Tab
Is this course taught in Welsh?
Kathryn Bevan / Rebecca Sims
Business Support (
Wider Key Skills
Event Subject/Aspect Area
AEN / Assessment / Behaviour / Equality / Inclusion / Leadership and Management / PSE
All attendees will leave the network meeting with:
· Guidance ad examples of evaluating, tracking and measuring Wellbeing.
· Professional Learning Opportunity on Trauma and Attachment
· Information and links to EAS Wellbeing and Equity Directory.
· Information of developments within the New Curriculum.
· What is good and excellent in Wellbeing.
· Access to training session for ACE’s (unit two and three).